Mission: The Fellowship Committee will facilitate opportunities for all ages and groups within the congregation to get to know each other, experience our common bond, shared faith, and the work done for Jesus Christ. To this end, the committee will both maintain existing and create new events, large and small, to provide those opportunities
The committee will encourage personal relationships and get people involved so they feel they are part of the work of the church.
- Coordinate weekly Fellowship Hour.
- Organize special events as requested by the Pastor or other committees.
- Identify needs and opportunities for new events.
- Determine requirements for activities: space, supplies, food, and publicity.
- Prep and cleanup of kitchen and Fellowship Hall.
- Report monthly to Session.