Mission: To create and maintain a safe, clean and comfortable place for worship and Christian fellowship.
- To be available as a resource to the congregation and FPC staff regarding any church, manse or general property concerns.
- To submit meeting minutes to the church office.
- To maintain and/or be responsible for coordinating the maintenance of the church and manse buildings and the property associated with each.
- Be sure that doors, locks, windows & window locks all are working properly.
- Be sure that all electrical outlets and connections are in good working order.
- Be sure that light bulbs, fixtures & cords are working properly and are in no way damaged.
- Be sure that the grounds are being adequately taken care of seasonally. (i.e. lawn & garden, snow removal, etc.)
- Take care of all unsafe conditions that may exist on the grounds or within the buildings.
- To advise, recommend, coordinate information and oversee bidding regrading new and/or ongoing projects for repairs of the church and manse properties.
- To assist the church Finance Committee in budgeting for yearly maintenance expenses.